I tailor my approach to your needs
Best help is the one that creates desired results.
I suggest we talk and see how and if I can help you.
I worked with my clients on the spectrum between:
Doing hands-on work like user/problem/competitor research, prototyping, usability testing, sales, marketing, UX design, google analytics setup and analysis) as a member of the team.
Consulting/Coaching the team
Consulting/Coaching the team in the process of discovering a market for their product / increasing the number of happy customers / solving a sticky business problems.
I can help you:
Test if there is a market for your product.
Gather and translate customer needs into a product/service prototype.
Make sure your product launch is a success.
Kickstart your sales and marketing eksperimentation process.
Find the first customers and gather constructive feedback.
Increase customer satisfaction.
Bring your product to the next level.
Increase individual and team effectiveness in creating results.
Hey, I'm Sašo.
I'm a computer science engineer by education, with a knack for learning how things work.
Desire to learn about building businesses led me to a digital agency called d.labs. There I spent 4 years as a Product Manager helping entrepreneurs from all over Europe.
I worked on more than 15 digital products. Some that I can mention are:
- minxli.com – combines classic doctor consultation hours with telemedicine and digital MD practice management.
- pamojaeducation.com – provide schools across the globe with flexible digital solutions.
- licklist.co.uk (mobile app) – Discover. Book. Order. Find the best bars, restaurants, clubs, and events in the UK.
- betonyourself.io (article) – peer to peer esports crypto betting platform [No longer operating]
Despite all the business knowledge and experience of my colleagues and clients, I've noticed variability in business success. In my further exploration, I discovered that the missing component is the human factor.
The latest proof was when I attended an ICF Accredited Program at Insight Principles, a consulting company that helps Fortune 500 companies solve problems that looked impossible to solve in 4 days.
Since 2019 I'm working with companies independently and supporting the Slovenian startup ecosystem as a mentor and evaluator for the Slovenian enterprise fund.
Companies I worked with:
- Optiweb – Helping a digital agency set up a strategy to discover a viable market position for its customer’s product. [DONE]
- RSLabs, product RSLink – Mentoring a tech founder of a startup producing temperature control system for vaccines in the process from MVP to sales. [IN PROGRESS]
- Microbium – Support in the product discovery process. The product ended up being a simple to use rapid tester for detection and quantification of E.coli and coliform bacteria in drinking water. [DONE]
- StoringCargo.com – Hands-on support in discovering the product and target market in transport and warehousing. Now also re-designing the platform based on user feedback and usability tests. [IN PROGRESS]
- Fortis Group – Helped them discover and design a custom solution for running a logistics company. [DONE]
Amazing people I worked with!
Sodelovanje s Sašom na skupnem projektu mi je bilo v veselje, ker sem mu lahko hitro zaupal, da bodo stvari opravljene kot smo se skupaj dogovorili. Hkrati me je presentil s svojo razgledanostjo in izkušnjami, ki so bile več kot dobrodošle in so nam pomagale projekt zapeljati hitreje in bolj učinkovito kot sicer.
Sašo organized a great workshop for our project team, where we defined a plan to set up a new product on the market, we also determined the root problems and solutions this product can offer for our customers. This was brought to us through an excellent approach from Sašo, who has really great energy and meets any obstacle we could throw at him head-on with flawless victory. I definitely think totally different about problems and solutions after our workshop and can always find a fresh approach with the presented techniques.
I know Sašo for about eight years now, and it so nice to see his professional evolution as well as personal development. Sašo knows how to ask powerful questions which lead to the next big question. And somewhere in between, there is small, but powerful glimpse of a future that I really want to live in. When I talk to him, I have that great feeling that he really listens and that he will lead me, without giving directions.
'Izkušnja (coaching delavnice) je bila super iz več razlogov. Mogoče najbolj pomemben je ta, da si tako odprto, vključujoče in iskreno podelil sebe in svoje izkušnje, ter hkrati slišal in sprejel vse, kar je prišlo v prostor z naše strani... Bil si zelo odziven in v trenutku in videti je, da znaš hitro odreagirati ter pogledati na situacijo, ki je pred tabo iz perspektive, ki je kar najbolj podporna in opolnomoči sogovornika. Zaradi iskrenosti in dobrohotnosti, ki sem jo začutila s tvoje strani sem se tudi sama lažje iskreno podelila. Dal si tudi več primerov iz prakse in nam pomagal videti čim bolj konkretno in odprto na situacijo, ki smo jo predstavili kot nas problem oz. izziv. Pa tvoj nasmeh in iskrice v očeh kažejo na to, da to kar počneš, počneš res z veseljem in iskreno verjameš, da je možno doseči čisto vse, kar si zadamo... Hvala, ker si. ;)'
We turned to Sašo and his experience in product management because we found ourselves in a situation we usually are not. With the best intention of helping our client as much as the project scope allows us, we agreed for a 2-hour workshop with Sašo. This was on really short notice, so thanks again for jumping in! In such a short amount of time, he gave us great input on the problems at hand and presented us with his process of solving them. He is a great listener, which results with great sub-questions and valuable answers and guidance.